Cuil An Daraich Guest House Covid-19 Information
We have been making some changes at Cuil an Daraich Guest House in relation to Covid-19 for your and our safety.
- Only operating 3 guest rooms.
- Installation of hand sanitising stations.
- Breakfast room arranged to enable social distancing.
- All breakfast items are single use, being replaced entirely between bookings.
- Removal of items that multiple people can touch – leaflet stands etc.
- In room hospitality tray items are also single use, being replaced entirely between bookings.
- Bathroom toiletries will be sanitised for your use.
- During multiple night stays we will not enter the room to ‘freshen’ please ask for any items you need during breakfast.
- During cleaning, rooms and common areas will be ventilated as much as possible.
When you arrive / checking in
- Please use the hand sanitiser before entering the building or ringing the bell.
- If other guests are already checking in please wait outside to avoid close contact.
- We will greet you and show you where your room is. The room will have been thoroughly sanitised ahead of your arrival.
- Your room key will have been sanitised and left in the door.
- Unfortunately early check-in is not available due to increased time required for sanitisation of rooms and public areas.
During your stay
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations positioned at the main entrance, breakfast room and middle landing.
- Space on the staircase is limited, please give space to fellow guests from other households.
- The breakfast room / lounge is only open during breakfast.
Contactless Check Out
- Please leave your keys in the door.
- We will automatically take payment by card on the day of check in.
- If there are any problems with card details provided we will contact you in advance of your arrival.
- Please still ring the bell and we’ll come to say cheerio.
What To Do If You Have Symptoms Of Covid-19 During Your Stay
- Immediately book a test by calling 0800 028 2816.
- Phone 07890191754 to let us know.
- Return home to self isolate.